Terms and Conditions of Use
This Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (the “User”, “You”, “you”,
“customer”, “client”) and 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC. Dubai Branch. 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC is the trading name for 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC.
Ltd. 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC. Dubai Branch is
registered in the UAE under Industrial Licence No: #### in Dubai, UAE.
By accessing and using the Website, you
are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you are agreeing to this
Agreement, not as an individual, but on behalf of your company, then “User”, “you”, “customer” or “client” means your
company, and you are binding your company to this Agreement. The content we provide Users with on printarabia.ae
(the “Website”) defines our tools and services (“Service” or “Services”). If you do not accept all of these terms and
conditions, please do not use this Website and exit immediately.
You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this
Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You promise to us you are old enough to enter legally
binding contracts through this Website and you know you will be responsible for all payments due to us for orders
made by you or another person using your login information.
Modification of terms
We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement and or the
terms and conditions thereof, without prior notice to you. Your continued access or use of this Website signifies your
acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most
current version of the Agreement.
If you have any suggestions that can help us improve it or any questions about this Agreement, or if you have any
comments or concerns regarding any other part of this site or our services or if you have experienced any technical
problems while using this Site, please send us an email to email@example.com .
Article 1: User
- If a User uses our Services, it is assumed that they have read and agree to our company’s Terms and Conditions.
- The User must respect the intellectual property of others. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to halt
our Services and/or terminate the account of a user who infringes (or is allegedly infringing) the copyrights or
intellectual property rights of any third party.
- A User may not upload content that is inappropriate, offensive, sexually explicit or violent in any manner.
Users caught uploading said material will have their accounts terminated.
- The User, shall not copy, reprint, store, transfer, quote or alter any published contents of our Service or Site,
without our explicit permission. Users found violating copyright law will be held criminally responsible for their acts.
Article 2: Account
- In registering for a Printarabia.ae account, the User agrees to keep the username and password confidential.
When using this Site the User must obey all applicable laws.
- Users who have lost their account login details, who no longer want to use their account, or who obtained their
account via a third-party must promptly notify us.
- If an account has not been used in a period over 12 months, we reserve the right to terminate the account.
- If the account was cancelled to protect the User’s privacy information due to a security breach by a third party,
please contact us as it is possible to issue a new account.
Article 3: Registered Matters • Procedures
- The User guarantees that the information provided to the 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC website is accurate and up-to-date.
Falsifying or omitting contact information, such as a User’s name, address, and/or telephone number when
registering with printarabia.ae, is not permitted. Users are also not permitted to use disconnected or erroneous
random numbers as a telephone number.
- We will not be held liable or responsible for any delivery delays caused by wrong or incomplete contact and/or
delivery information, which has been supplied by the User.
- The User acknowledges and represents that he/she is an individual of at least 18 years of age, who can form
legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- Your Order will be handled and processed in a way that is specific to our company’s methods.
Should the data not be print ready in any way, this may cause production delays, in turn causing delivery delays.
We cannot be held responsible or liable for data that is not print ready.
- The User will be sent notifications about the Service, product campaigns or other forms of direct mail to the email
address registered in the account.
Article 4: User Obligations
- The User shall not use our Services with a wrongful purpose or intent.
- If our company suffers losses or damages due to the Users poorly prepared data, the User will need to
compensate for such damages.
- The User agrees to indemnify 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC, its employees, agents and third party vendors, and to defend and hold
each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney fees), or from any other loss or
damage of whatever kind which may arise from the User’s unauthorised use of material obtained from the internet.
Article 5: Intellectual Property
- This website is owned and operated by 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC Ltd Dubai Branch.
Unless otherwise noted, we own the copyright with respect to all content on the Website.
Content includes: text, graphics, logos, trade marks, software server information, and anything else hosted on this
site. All rights to content, services and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of
this site by a third party is a violation of our copyright. Additionally, printarabia.ae may contain other proprietary
notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- The User shall not use the Service offered by us to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including any
intellectual property rights in images, fonts and other files that may be uploaded by the User to the Site.
Article 6: Price, Payment Method
Prices are clearly marked in United Arab Emirati Dirham and there is no tax imposed on any of these prices. Payment
must be made by credit card, bank deposit or cash on delivery.
- Users are obligated to pay the total price of the order in Full (100%) or put a down payment of 50% of the total.
When an order is paid 50% up front, the remaining 50% must be paid on delivery. If you do not pay the remaining
balance we cannot hand over the printed goods.
- The Cash on Delivery payment option is only visible for order totals 150 AED or below. Totals exceeding 150 AED
can only be paid by credit card or bank deposit.
- Order totals exceeding 150 AED can only be paid by credit card or bank deposit. 50% payment or 100% full will be
taken at this time. Without this we will not proceed with your order.
- Bank deposit payments require the proof of payment uploaded through the website before we can proceed with
printing. Banks may take up to 2 business days for any transactions to reflect in their system, which may cause
production delays if you wait until the very last minute to make payment. Please be advised.
- 500 AED will be charged for any deposit cheques that bounce.
- It is the responsibility of the User to make sure all details provided, for the purpose of the Order and its delivery,
will be correct and that sufficient funds or credit facilities are available to cover the full cost of the Goods ordered.
We reserve the right to obtain validation of the User’s credit card details prior to accepting the User’s Order.
Article 7: Cancellations and Refunds
- Any order that is placed and paid online is subject to a processing fee. If you pay by credit card, a small
processing fee is taken by the credit card portal. We do not receive the full amount, for this reason if you cancel
your order and request a refund, we cannot refund you the full amount.
- Every order cancelled to be refunded is subject to a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee is 10% or 300 AED,
whichever is less.
- Once we process the refund the transaction may take from 24 hours up to a few business days to complete. This
is the standard time the credit card portal needs to return the funds to the appropriate banks. We appreciate your
understanding on the matter.
- Users have the right to cancel or modify an Order as long as it has not started production.
All of our products and services are made to order. Once the item has begun production, a 100% cancellation fee
will be charged (fee must be paid by Bank Deposit or Credit Card). If an Order is a custom job that requires special
materials or procedures, a full refund will not be possible even if the order has not gone into production.
- If the User ceases to pay its debts in the ordinary course of business or cannot pay its debts as they become due
or files a voluntary petition for bankruptcy protection or an assignment for benefit of creditors or is the subject of an
involuntary bankruptcy petition, then in any such event, 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC without prejudice to other remedies shall have
the right not to proceed further with the contract or any other work for the customer and be entitled to charge for
work already carried out (whether completed or not) and materials purchased for the customer, such charge to be
an immediate debt due to 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC.
Article 8: Usage Restrictions
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you agree to the following restrictions:
- You will not use the Website in any way that violates the Terms, whether intentionally or unintentionally,
or in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable national, federal or local law, rule or regulation having
the force of law;
- You will not use this website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, disrupt or otherwise
impair any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks or other components
connected to or used for this website, or in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, abusive,
obscene, invasive of other’s privacy, hateful, fraudulent or malicious;
- You will not interfere with any other party’s use of this website, or of any of the content, information or services
provided on this website;
- You will not interfere or distrust the Website or any server or network involved with the operation of the Website; or
- Otherwise violates any local, national or other applicable law or regulation; or use automated tools to operate
the Services on the Website (scripts, etc.).
- You will not make any use of the trademarks, logos and graphics on this website without 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC’s prior
Any use of the Website not specifically permitted under this Agreement is strictly prohibited and may result, at our
discretion, in the suspension or termination of your account.
Article 9: File storage and Responsibility
- By using our site you are providing us with information, files, data (“your files”) that you submit through the
Website. We do not claim any ownership of your files, you retain full ownership of your files. These Terms do not
grant us rights to your files, except for the few rights required to run the Service. You give us permission that
extends to trusted third parties we use to provide the Services.
- We do not hold or save your print data for long periods. Should you want to reprint an order with the same exact
data from your previous order, please re-upload that file to our Website.
- 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC will not be responsible for maintaining and protecting all of your files. We will not be liable for any loss
or corruption of your files, or for any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your files.
Article 10: Colour Accuracy, Digital Proofs, Liability
- 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC will reproduce colour from submitted print-ready files as closely as possible but cannot exactly match
colour and density. Because of inherent limitations with the printing process, as well as neighbouring image ink
requirements, the accuracy of colour reproduction is not guaranteed. By placing an order on Printarabia.ae you
agree to this limitation. We will try our best to match the density of each colour, but we accept no responsibility for
colour variations between submitted files and the final printed piece.
- Under no circumstances will a reprint be honoured for colour variations that have occurred during the printing
process. We are not liable for colour matching or ink density on Digital (“electronic” or “soft”) proofs that you
approve. Digital proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not colour or
density. Application of special coatings may effect and change the appearance of the printed colours.
We are not liable for the final colour appearance of a coated or laminated product.
- 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC does not print Sample (“colour”, “printed” or “press”) proofs as standard. Should the User be
concerned with how colours may come out on selected stocks, 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC strongly suggest Users to order a
printed Sample proof. It will add a little to the overall cost but will save from headaches down the line.
3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC is not liable for errors in a final printed product caused by any of the following reasons:
- Colour shifts due the conversion of RGB-to-CMYK or Pantone-to-CMYK or any other colour mode to CMYK;
- Low resolution or inferior quality graphics and images;
- Artwork lacking bleed;
- Spelling, punctuation, typographical and grammatical errors;
- Damaged, corrupt or non-embedded fonts;
- Transparency or blending mode issues;
- Overprint issues;
- Duplicate orders submitted by the User (intentionally or accidentally);
- Uploading/submitting incorrect print files (non-finalised versions);
- Incorrect artwork orientation;
- Artwork files not created to our print specifications;
- Errors in user-selected options such as size, paper, quantity and finishings;
- Cutting or size variances (due to improperly sized data, data without trim marks, or different sized data)
Article 11: Exchange or Return of Goods
3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC stands behind our ‘Japan Quality’ printing and service. If you are dissatisfied with your recent purchase
from us, please contact our Customer Service by phone or mail within 7 business days from the date you received
your printed materials.
If we determine your job contains production errors and/or defects, we will rerun your job free of charge to you.
All materials we create in producing your printed product are the property of 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC. Although these materials
will not be sold or given to any other party, we reserve the right to display samples of your printed product at our
Customer Lounge (”office”). Please note that your printed product or the images used for your printed product will not
be used in any advertising without your prior written consent.
3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC is committed to customer satisfaction and we do everything possible to ensure our superior print quality
and service. We strongly urge Users to check through our print-data guides, essential info sections, tutorials and
materials prior to submitting their data. Users will be responsible for fixing any errors discovered in the process,
authorise us to print as-is or we can make necessary modifications or design adjustments for a small fee.
Certain circumstances are beyond our control and not covered by this guarantee, including and not limited to:
- Incorrect or invalid delivery addresses, multiple delivery attempt or other errors created by you.
- Damage to the products arising after having received the delivery.
- We reserve the right to have you return the complete original order before reprinting or refunding your order
- 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC is not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving
printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
Article 12: Force Majeure
3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC shall not be held liable for experiencing delays in performance as a result of strikes, lockouts, riots,
floods, severe weather, earthquakes, fires, casualty, acts of God, acts of public enemy, epidemic, quarantine
restrictions, freight embargo, lack of transportation, government restrictions of priority, litigation, insurrection, war,
inability to procure required materials and other acts of failures beyond our control. During the continuance of any
such event the customer may by written notice to 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done
and materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
Article 13: Indemnity, Governing Laws
You shall indemnify and hold 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC, its affiliates and each entity’s directors, managers, employees harmless in
respect of any claim, loss, liability, damage or expense (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of
or in connection with:
- any claim that the Content infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- any break of warranty, representation or obligation in or arising out of these Terms and Conditions;
- your use of the Website in violation of these Terms and Conditions; and
- arising from your use or conduct on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Dubai and the
parties agree that any legal actions, proceedings or disputes related to the use of the Website and this Agreement
shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Article 14: Termination; Breach of This Agreement
3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC reserves the right to cease support and/or terminate business relations in instances of libel, defamation,
abusive, profane, harassing or otherwise offensive language — whether in person, over the phone or by
correspondence. Any rude, harsh or explicit behaviour of a client towards any 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC Support member will lead
to termination of services for the particular client or customer. Customers are expected to communicate to the support
team in the best dignified manner and not use any form of inappropriate communication (including profanity).
You agree that 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your account, your access to
the Service and/or block your future access to the Service. By way of example, but not by way of limitation, we may
terminate your account if we determine you have violated this Agreement or other agreements or guidelines that may
be associated with your use of the Service.
Please note that it is 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC’s policy to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly violate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
If 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC takes any legal action against you as a result of your break of this Agreement, 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorney fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to 3D Concepts and Digital Prints Services LLC.